1. Pay attention to your breathing and notice where is the breath in your body? (Shake like a hummingbird & awake)
2. Align your breathing to the chimes & move to the pace of the breath & the music, breathing with more ease…. (Flow like a river & let go)
3. Notice constriction in your breath & tightness in your body & make some space… Open your heart & move the breath to the tight spot in your chest. (Stand like a tree & make space))
4. Connect to the breath in the earth & be grateful. Walk like an elephant with grace.
5. Connect to the breath of a loved one, dead or alive & breathe as one…. (Dance like a breaze and celebrate)
You are here: / / Honoring Loss / Celebrating Life
No matter what’s happening in your life, even when you’re experiencing life altering trauma, loss, crisis or deep grief…. if you are frustrated, overwhelmed, anxious or depressed…. When you feel miserable & oppressed…. You can learn to Take Care of yourSelf & partner your care with the breath…. Feel the breath in your body… Open your heart to the breath in the moment & breathe with more ease…. be one with the breath…. connect to the breath in the earth & in your loved ones, dead or alive, and breathe as one…. Be grateful and celebrate your life. You can breathe coherently, and transform misery & oppression to joy, oxygen & ease, Follow your MOJOE…
Dear one, it takes courage to face & embrace shame & mistrust, own self-rejection & Isolation, honor your loss & find your celebration. You don’t have to do it alone. The breath is your guardian angel inside, assigned to help & support, empower & connect you to unconditional love. As the custodian of your life, you have to do the asking & allow the breathing. 20,000 times a day, with every breath you take – you can take care & honor yourself. Breathing out fear…. breathing in love…. One breath you’re lost…. another breath you are found… This is the planet of the lost & found – loving all the way….
This is Samuel Jakob Kirschner, voice of the BREAZE
You must log in to post a comment.