Last night I had a beautiful experience of trusting my Being. After a recording session in the morning, and a painful medical procedure in the afternoon, I was relaxed and @ ease, playing beautiful music and feeling no pain. When I say feeling ‘no pain’, I mean the mental pain of struggling-with-yourself – “Am I doing the right thing?”… “should I be doing something else?”… “Am I wasting my life away?”. I noticed that the struggling-voice was more like a background memory reminding me that ‘It’s-OK-to-just-be-human-&-enjoy.’ I felt one with the music and enjoyed my connection to Being. I think that for the first time I felt worthy of trusting & enjoying my being.
Trust Your Being with the 5 steps of B R E A Z E :
* Connect 2 the breath & feel it in your body – (shake like a hummingbird & awake)
* Move @ the pace of the breath (flow like a river & let go)
* Focus open hearted attention (stand like a tree & make space)
* Follow your joyful & calm pace – MOJOE (Walk like an elephant with grace)
* Trust Your Being… (Dance like a BREAZE & celebrate)