There is a place in you, a safe & scared place, of Love-of-life, of joy & calm, of kindness & compassion-in-your-breath. A place you must never give up. Whenever anything hurts you, or if anyone disturbs you, if you ever feel anxious or oppressed, miserable or depressed, you can go to this place, take comfort, get relief. You must not allow anyone disrespect your safe & sacred place. But above all, you must honor it & celebrate it for yourself. Being human you may forget, get distracted, doubt or make mistakes. If you lose it or get stuck, you can open your heart and ask the breath for help. Find your way back to the rainbow in your clouds – your safe & sacred place..
Here is how you can find your safe & sacred place with the five steps of BREAZE to love all the way….
* Connect to the breath in your body. (Shake & awake)
• Follow the pace of your breath (flow & let go)
• Notice constrictions . Where are you stuck or in doubt? (Stand & make space)
• Open your heart to the breath and be grateful…. (Walk like an elephant with grace)
• Breathe as one – be one with the breath (dance & celebrate) loving all the way…