You are here: / / Inspired by MOJOE – joy, oxygen & ease
Do you worship the God-of-Existential-Anxt, or the God-of-Existential-Joy….. I have recently been in a situation that often happens in life, when you have outgrown a role you’ve been playing, but aren’t quite sure what’s the new role, let alone how to speak about it – especially with others. It feels like the fear & frustration of the unknown – always with us, and that we often deny, act in, acted out, and get stuck, unconsciously choosing to worship the God of misery & oppression over the God of joy, oxygen & ease.
I’d like to share with you how I dealt with my situation by following the five steps of the b r e a z e.
1. Awake to the truth & feel it in your body. The unarguable truth of what’s hurting & oppressing you, making you feel miserable & sucking the life out of you – holding your breath and feeling like a powerless & helpless victim, struggling with embarrassment & crazy glued to being right (shake like a hummingbird & awake…)
2. Let go of the struggle. Connect to the breath in you body, and follow it’s pace, connecting the pace of your breath to the pace of the music & to your movement. flow like a river & let go….
3. Stand like a tree & make space. Open your heart to the breath in the moment & have compassion for yourself feeling miserable & oppressed. You’re human. Be humble and open to receive help from the breath.
4. Walk like an elephant with grace. Connect to the breath in the earth. Be grateful for your life. Choose joy, oxygen & ease.
5. Dance & celebrate your joy of being alive, your ease of being human, your victory of the unknown. celebrate your journey.
“Let the new role be inspired from joy and ease of breath :)”
Samuel J. Kirschner
Living in sacred celebration
You must log in to post a comment.