“In all battles of the heart over the mind, go with your heart. Because, truly, samuel, it’s a lot easier for your mind to catch up with your heart, than for your heart to catch up with your mind. A whole lot.
Tallyho, The Universe”
I love this one, and it couldn’t have come sooner than this morning. At an event I attended last night of the launching of a book my friend Itzhak Beery wrote about shamanism, I ran into many people I have known for many years, and my overall feeling was – ‘being~love’. Every one I interacted with, including some people I’ve had some differences with in the past, was loving. I realized that ‘being~love’ was a choice between mind & heart. I was conscious when my ego-fear-mind would come up with critical, cynical, negative thoughts, and had a choice weather my mind would catch up with my heart, or the other way around. At one point in the evening, Itzhak acknowledged another friend and myself for our contribution in the writing his book. I felt embarrassed when he said my name and people’s eyes turned to me, and immediately breathed~love in2 my embarrassment. I could feel a softening in my heart, and more ease in my breath. I could tolerate the attention as loving, and not take it as critical.
(You know the ‘ego-not-your-amigo’s-attack-song – “Who do you think you are?” when you receive praise?….)
The act of breathing~love, opens your heart. When your mind gets triggered with negative thoughts & feelings, (misery & oppression) and you breathe~love-and-move-with-grace, they can transform into positive emotions, (energy-in-motion) joy, oxygen & ease. It’s such simple math. Breath-is-love. BrEathING-is-BEING. BrEathING~love = BEING~love
At all times, Take care of your Self & Breathe~Love.
1. Connecting 2 the breath in your body, and opening your heart…. (Shake like a hummingbird & awake)
2. Following the pace of the breath & noticing negative feelings & thoughts arising…. (Flow like a river & let go)
3. Breathing~love & transforming Misery & Oppression 2 Joy, Oxygen & Ease (MOJOE)…. (Stand like a tree & make space)
4. Creating~Good~Energy & Being~Love~now…. (Walk like an elephant with grace)
5. Sharing the blessing of Love & celebrating with your sisters & brothers around the world… (Dance like a breeze & celebrate)
On Sale Now – Becoming a teacher of Being Love Now.
Applications must include a story of how you’re learning-what-you-teach & teaching-what-you-learn.
There is room for only seven billion applicants.
You’ve got to be cute!
Samuel J. Kirschner
Voice of the BREAZE