“The purpose of life is being happy” Said the Dalai Lama. Happy with what? Happy with your life. The breath will inform you what you’re unhappy about and need to pay loving attention to. Anything you’re not happy about is going to feel like a struggle with your breath. When you struggle with the breath, when you feel miserable & oppressed, you’re struggling to re-connect with your soul. You’re reminded that you may have abandon yourself – your connection with soul. When you follow the breath and open your heart to the breath you can breathe with more ease. When you can breathe with more ease – you return to love in the present. In the love state you can celebrate and heal.
What if your life was a choice, a choice you made to heal your disconnect from the soul, and your separation from life? And that to be happy with your life you need to heal your mistrust, separation and your disconnect for your self?
Meditation is a way of taking care of ourself. A loving attention we pay to notice the places where we loose trust in life, get triggered and abandon ourself. By facing & embracing the loss of trust, the separation & the disconnect, our misery & oppression, and by breathing love into it, we can restore our trust in life, come back to the soul, love and live in sacred celebration. We can heal and be happy, moment by moment, breath by breath.
The safe & sacred place of love in your soul – is inside your breath. You can access it by opening your heart to your struggle with the breath and by surrendering to it. Breathe love 2 your struggles.
1. Take care of yourself. Slow down your breathing, and feel the breath in your body…. Shake like a hummingbird & awake….
2. Notice struggle in your breath & breathe with more ease. Follow the pace of the breath and the rhythm of the music with natural & spontaneous movement… Flow like a river & let go….
3. Open your heart with compassion to the breath, and allow it to soften, calm & energize tight places in your body…. Stand like a tree & make space.
4. Breathe~love…. connect 2 the big breath, and let it breathe you…. allow the big breath to wash & clear your heart of negative feelings, misery & oppression… Walk like an elephant with grace.
5. Share good energy of the soul – MOJOE, joy, oxygen, gratitude & ease with sisters & brothers & others… Dance like a breeze & celebrate your life in the safe & sacred place of the soul.
“The Purpose of life is being happy” SJK
Samuel Jakob Kirschner, voice of the BREAZE