Artist of Living, honoring & celebrating your life, honors & celebrates our life.
As an Artist of Living, you’re committed to unconditional self-compassion. You’re held accountable for taking care of yourself, clearing your energy, refreshing your soul & following your bliss, on a daily basis and in sacred & creative celebration.
There are two States-of-Being on planet earth. The Love-state & the Fear-state. With every breath you take – you have a choice 2 make. You can either live in the Fear-state or in the Love-state. The BREAZE helps you choose the love-state, moment by moment, breath by breath, by b r e a t h i n g l o v e in 2 your challenges & following your bliss with the five steps of the BREAZE.
The program includes:
* Developing a daily self-care & self-healing practice.
* b r e a t h i n g l o v e 2 your challenges & following your bliss.
* Writing in your Creative BREAZE Journal, how you took care of yourself in a challenging situation, and where you got stuck.
* Setting three goals, desires, projects & creating them from your bliss.
* Living legacy
(book, video, music, dance)
- A weekly one hour phone session on Skype or in person with Samuel
- Participating in the weekly BREAZE Gathering in person or on Skype.
- Free access to the Gym4theSoul
- Emailing & texting 4 support
- One payment of $2200 or three payments of $800.
The practice of The BREAZE
- “Where am I constricted breath, body, mind & heart?” (Self-inquiry-meditation)
- “Can I open & have a heart 4 the constriction & breathe with more ease?” (Mantra – B r e a t h e l o v e)
- Move with grace and make space… (5 steps moving practice of The BREAZE)
- Live in the love-state & follow your bliss….
“The twelve week Artists Of Living program with Samuel restored my creative energies through meditation, the 5 Steps of The BREAZE, writing, music, and self-compassion. Becoming an Artist of Living has changed my life from one of frustration into one of celebration. Samuel’s intuition is a sacred gift, which makes working with him unique. It was better than any of the other therapists, workshops, or retreats I had attempted before. I am now able to breakthrough my self-doubt through self-care. I’m forever grateful to Samuel and his work and I plan to incorporate his philosophies into my life’s work.”
-Carrie Rost Rodgers (May 2015)
I started working with Samuel and practicing The Breaze one year ago. I was struggling with severe anxiety as well as depression and happened to click on a link to his website. I went in person to the Wednesday practice and that was the beginning. Yoga, meditation and breathwork were a way of life for me and continue to be……but this practice has taught me something more, something that is accessible in a moment of possible panic or fear. It is a practice of opening your heart in every experience while partnering with your breath. The artists of living program and Samuel’s mentorship have been transformational for me. I now have precious skills for managing and navigating this life that I never had before and I am grateful.
-Rose C. (March 2016)