You can be happy with your Self regardless of your circumstances.
Take care of yourself
b r e a t h e l o v e
Find refuge in the breath
Manage & heal your emotions
Celebrate your Breath~Intelligence
“Dear Mr. Kirschner, We are very interested in having our children learn and practice healing and managing their emotions. We would also like our staff to learn and practice the same for their well-being as well as for them to help the children. I was wondering if you have the time to teach/train our staff and children?” Child psychiatrist at a Mental Hospital, New York
According to psychiatrist and researcher Dr. Richard P. Brown, Coherent Breathing can reset the stress response system for better emotional self-regulation, support, bonding, resilience and connectedness. Teamed up with experienced meditation teacher & founder of the BREAZE Samuel J. Kirschner, they present a program which integrates Coherent Breathing with movement, music, self-compassion and awareness practices that are relevant and engaging for people dealing with trauma, loss, crisis and PTSD, as well as their caregivers, family and friends.
The B R E A Z E is a restorative breathing & movement system for healing,
offering musical meditations to help you follow the breath, open and have a
heart for yourself now. You’ll follow your joy, oxygen & ease & feel invigorated
and inspired in celebrating your life, as you learn the 5 steps of the B R E A Z E.
Samuel Jakob Kirschner is an artist of living, a self-healer, meditation teacher and founder
of The B R E A Z E. Born in a refugee camp in Germany, Samuel has taught hundreds of
people worldwide for over three decades encouraging self-healing and transformation
through a dedicated process of self-inquiry and compassion. In 2015 Samuel worked with
Dr. Richard Brown with refugees in South Sudan, and in his presentation he demonstrates
how the BREAZE can help in building practice & community under extreme conditions.
In his presentation, Samuel will lecture & demonstrate how you can take care of yourself
b r e a t h e l o v e, Find refuge in the breath, Manage & heal your emotions & Celebrate your Breath~Intelligence – with the five steps of the BREAZE.
In the seven week program Samuel will teach the skill of the BREAZE – Take care of Yourself – Follow the Breath – Celebrate Your breath~Intelligence. Mantra -“b r e a z e l o v e”
A seven week BREAZE program includes:
1. Introduction of “The skill” & the five steps of the BREAZE.
2. Shake like a hummingbird & awake.
3. Flow like a river & let go.
4. Stand like a tree & make space.
5. Walk like an elephant with grace.
6. Dance like a breeze & celebrate.
7. Continuity – Daily practice alone & in community
- Provided a practice CD
- Daily breathing, meditation & journaling assignments.
A typical session of 90 minutes includes:
* Checking in – participants say their name & briefly share how they’re feeling today. – (10 min.)
* Psychodrama skit – (optional – 3min.) (to engage more attention)
* ‘Haa breath’ – a vigorous breathing exercise to release stress & anxiety. (5 min.)
* Guided Coherent Breathing Meditation. (10 min.)
* The focused step for today & the five steps of the BREAZE – Shaking, Flowing, Standing, Walking, Dancing. (15 min.)
* Savasanah – ending relaxation (lying down with feet on a chair) (10 min.)
* Checking out – sharing experiences & insights. (10 min.)
* Assigned practice for the week. (5 min.)
For more information write to firstname.lastname@example.org