Artists of Living, in a sacred manner & in celebration.
"Holding space is the process of witnessing and validating someone else’s emotional state while simultaneously being present to your own."
As an Artist of Living, you’re committed to becoming a master of holding space. Taking care of yourself, by breathing-self-love, kindness & compassion, and being held accountable. Stopping the cycle of victimization and choosing to take responsibility for your life. Practicing clearing your energy, feeling like a whole human being, and connecting to the joy you were born with. Accessing the wisdom of the breath and living in the present, in sacred & creative celebration. Using the five steps and the rhythm of the B R E A Z E to practice all the above.
The program includes:
- Developing a daily self-care & self-healing practice.
- b r e a t h i n g l o v e 2 your challenges & following your bliss.
- Writing in your Creative BREAZE Journal, how you took care of yourself in a challenging situation, and where you got stuck.
- Setting three goals, desires, projects & creating them from your bliss.
- Living legacy
- (book, video, music, dance)
- A weekly one hour phone session on Skype or in person with Samuel
- Free access to the Gym4theSoul
- Emailing & texting 4 support
- One payment of $2200 or three payments of $800.
The practice of The BREAZE
- “Where am I constricted breath, body, mind & heart?” (Self-inquiry-meditation)
- “Can I breathe & have a heart 4 the constriction & breathe with more ease?” (Mantra – B r e a t h e S e l f L o v e)
- Move with grace and make space… (5 steps moving practice of The BREAZE)
- Live in the love-state & follow your bliss….